Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A little wonder!

A short update with wonderful news, combined with a bit of heartache: Momo has gone to his new foster family today!! It's so great and I wish them all the best, I'm sure he's gonna have a wonderful and long life with Iksa and Dino =)

I'm so happy I got to be in his life for a short time, it was truly an amazing experience. Although a bit tiresome, also, haha. He's such a fantastic little creature, with an enormous will to live; he gets stronger every day and also more demanding. No need for an alarm clock here, nope. I'm gonna miss him so terribly, even the getting up in the middle of the night to sit in a cold kitchen with a starving puppy who ferociously attacks the bottle as if it was a day since he last ate, not merely one hour. But when he burps and satisfied curls up against my ear, I could just die from happiness.

Thank you Momo, for showing me something fantastic about life! Or Kibo, which is what his new family will call him, that's japanese for "hope" and I can't think of something more appropriate!


And best of luck, Iksa and Dino, and again, thank you.

// Marie

2 comments:

  1. awwww.... it should be us thanking you for taking such a good care of it and keeping it super healthy.
    Hope we can do a good job taking care of it.

    Thank you Marie for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure everything will go just perfectly! He's such an angel, and you seem to care very much about him, so I'm not worried at all. Although I miss him a little =)
    / Marie

    ReplyDelete